Happy New Year!
We are on the road again, and, for the first time in several months, we are finding time to Blog. We currently are in Rockport, Texas for a month on the Gulf of Mexico. More on Rockport in another post.
In the meantime, between September and December, we:
- Spent time visiting grandchildren in Maryland and Massachusetts;
- Camped several weeks on the Cape Cod Canal;
- We (Keith) labored on home improvement projects;
- We got married;
- We entertained for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays;
- Keith made a “Popsicle Stick Erector Set”;
- We had an ice storm and a tree broke our roof (and bedroom ceiling).
A few representative photos from our fall escapades are provided below:
Mendon, Massachusetts Front Yard Campground
Bourne Scenic Park on the Cape Cod Canal
Halloween at Bourne Scenic Park
A New Chair Rail (One of Several Home Improvement Projects)
Note Rail Sample on Table
A Simple Truss Bridge Made From Popsicle Sticks
Things That Go Crash in the Night
We will be composing and retro-posting separate posts on the wedding, on Keith’s Erector Set, and on future travels.